CAPS actively represents Charter boat interests in Washington State
with Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW),¬† State and local governments on issues important to use.
CAPS members are included as listed members to the National Association of Charterboat Operators (NACO)¬†
CAPS is a sponsoring association with NACO, as such all members of CAPS are entitle to the benefits of NACO.
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- Group Vessel Hull and Liability Insurance
- Group discount Drug Consortium
- 10% discount on printing
- Web site design and hosting
- Voice in Washington, D.C.
- Wholesale & Discount pricing on products and financial services
- Merchant Credit card program
- Coast Guard License Insurance
- Quarterly NACO news Report
- Medical Accident Program
¬†UPV Job Aid
This booklet is intended to summarize the regulations applying to most uninspected vessels that carry passengers for hire, commonly called charter boats or ‚Äúsix packs.‚ÄĚ It is not intended to be all-inclusive but was developed to assist the owners and operators and Coast Guard personnel during dockside or at-sea examinations¬†
¬†U. S. COAST GUARD REQUIREMENTS FOR UNINSPECTED PASSENGER VESSELS OF LESS THAN 100 G.T. AND CARRYING SIX OR LESS PASSENGERS